Fast Business Cash
Type of funding?
Injects cash at times when you most need it. Typically 3-10 month term loans where cash can be in your account within days (or sooner)
Who is this suitable for?
Beneficial for seasonal businesses, to take advantage of short-term growth opportunities or to cover unforeseen bills. Lenders will
assess your ability to repay the loan - not lend against a specific asset. Also suitable if credit record is not spotless
What are the key terms?
Wide range of short-term loans available, often with monthly repayment schedule. Typical annualised cost of loan is 20-60% depending on your credit rating
What are the key criteria to get funded?
- Need to demonstrate that you are able to afford repayments (e.g., by providing bank statements)
- Have a short term funding need
- You don't need to have a perfect credit record
- Can be a less established business
- Giving high costs of credit, less suitable for longer term financing needs